- New Vehicles
- Vehicles For Sale
- Apply for Finance
With the government confirming that New Zealand (other than Auckland who will be at Level 3) will move to Alert Level 2 at 6.00am Sunday 28th February, we wanted to provide you with an update on how this affects our ability to operate.
While at Alert Level 2, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff and community remains our highest priority. We are following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines and have implemented stringent measures to ensure everyone stays safe.
–We are able to fulfil your vehicle requirements during this time through contactless and regular servicing.
Although we recommend making an appointment this is no longer essential, however limited daily delivery and social distancing rules apply so please keep this in mind if you have not made an appointment.
You are more than welcome to test drive our vehicles during this time and we are pleased to advise that you can again browse at your leisure although strict social distancing rules still apply within our dealership sites, therefore making an appointment is encouraged. This is to ensure the safety of you and our staff.
– The application of disinfectant to all dealership touch points. This includes vehicles, service centre and workshop, offices, payment terminals, phones, furniture and toilets.
– Disinfecting all vehicle touch points after we’ve collected your vehicle and before handing it back. This includes keys, outside door handles, driver’s inside door handle, steering wheel, indicator switch, wiper control switch, gear lever, handbrake, driver’s seat belt and buckle, window control switches and bonnet release cable.
– Keeping cleaning logs of all vehicles serviced and/or test driven.
– The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your vehicle. This includes the wearing of gloves and fit steering wheel, gear lever and seat covers. All staff will be trained on the correct use of cleaners and PPE.
– After servicing your vehicle, we will also wash it, just like we normally would, and disinfect it afterwards.
– Digitally collecting contact details from all visitors to our dealership sites to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines, including the storage of that information in a centralised contact register.
– Maintaining social distancing amongst our dealership teams when they’re at work.
– Clearly documented & distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to. These will outline hygiene and sanitation requirements for servicing and test drives.
It’s times like these that we all need to work together and support each other, like Kiwis do when times get tough. We look forward to being able to help you with your vehicle requirements.